A Program to End Poverty
Cities Pilot to End Poverty is a 2-year programme designed by Citymart.com & Dublin City Council and supported by the World Alliance of Cities Against Poverty (WACAP) to find the most promising solutions around the world to fight poverty in our communities and implement them in real life.
Six Steps to Transform Communities
- Challenge: the most committed WACAP member cities prioritize urgent opportunities to improve lives
- Call: providers submit to a Call for Solutions to End Poverty
- Evaluation: city leaders & experts select most promising solutions
- Summit: city leaders and nominated providers meet in 2014 in Dublin
- Pilot: cities and selected providers jointly pilot high-impact solutions
- Transform: cities exchange results at WACAP Forum 2015 and deliver change
Cities Pilot to End Poverty is open to member cities of the World Alliance of Cities Against Poverty and applications to join are still open.
If you are interested in joining the Cities Pilot to End Poverty Programme, please provide your contact information below and we will provide you with a complete information package.